Out of Stock
Arbide’s towers are a design of the catalan architect Sagnier. Built next to the river Urumea in 1904 but moved stone by stone to the gardens of Miramon to avoid it’s demolition in 1972. Moving the whole building built from an approximate of 6.300 pieces lasted 7 years, finishing transfer in 1979 to be the new building of Aranzadis natural science society.
- Edition of 5.
- 30 cm square format print with a 3cm white margin in each side.
- Print available to choose between fine art Hahnemühle and Ilford’s highest quality paper’s in a certified printing laboratory.
- Author’s sign and limited edition number (e.g: 1/5) written in the white margin under the photograph.
- Handmade artwork’s authenticity certificate.
* Shipping prices, taxes and custom prices are not included.
* Custom sizes available on request.
* Printing, signing and shipping takes 4 to 6 weeks.
Out of stock