Out of Stock
Torre del Agua II
The “Torre del Agua” is a construction built to distribute water to Aiete’s Palace upper gardens designed by Pierre Ducasse in 1878. It was an innovative design that distributed the water to all the levels of the gardens without leaving sight of how did it function to preserve the magic and beauty of the gardens. When we walk around the gardens, that mesentery lies under our feet, and is just appreciable in the “Torre del Agua”.
- 30 cm square format print with a 3cm white margin in each side.
- Print available to choose between fine art Hahnemühle and Ilford’s highest quality paper’s in a certified printing laboratory.
- Author’s sign and limited edition number (e.g: 1/15) written in the white margin under the photograph.
- Handmade artwork’s authenticity certificate.
* Shipping prices, taxes and custom prices are not included.
* Custom sizes available on request.
* Printing, signing and shipping takes 4 to 6 weeks.
Out of stock