Donostia’s harbor, located under mount Urgull, began to develop in the second half of the 15th century a.C. Several redesigns through out history have slightly modified it’s aesthetics and utility until this recent design. Over it, Holly Heart Statue, built in 1950. An icon in the city that belongs to the Mota’s Castle, witness of our most recent history.
- Edition of 5.
- 30 cm square format print with a 3cm white margin in each side.
- Print available to choose between fine art Hahnemühle and Ilford’s highest quality paper’s in a certified printing laboratory.
- Author’s sign and limited edition number (e.g: 1/5) written in the white margin under the photograph.
- Handmade artwork’s authenticity certificate.
* Shipping prices, taxes and custom prices are not included.
* Custom sizes available on request.
* Printing, signing and shipping takes 4 to 6 weeks.
Out of stock