Miramar’s palace, designed in a English style with neogothic elements, was built in 1893 by José Goicoa for the Spanish Royal House. With the advent of the second republic, in 1931 the building became a property of San Sebastian’s town hall until franco’s dictatorship gave it back to the royal family. After several division, in 1972 San Sebastian’s town hall acquires it from Juan de Borbón and to the day remains a property of the local town hall.
- Edition of 5.
- 30 cm square format print with a 3cm white margin in each side.
- Print available to choose between fine art Hahnemühle and Ilford’s highest quality paper’s in a certified printing laboratory.
- Author’s sign and limited edition number (e.g: 1/5) written in the white margin under the photograph.
- Handmade artwork’s authenticity certificate.
* Shipping prices, taxes and custom prices are not included.
* Custom sizes available on request.
* Printing, signing and shipping takes 4 to 6 weeks.
Out of stock