Out of Stock
The lighthouse was built in 1855 on the side of Mount Igueldo in substitution of the previous 1748’s lighthouse. The new lighthouse has evolved within time from producing light with oil and wax to do it with electricity in 1918.
- Edition of 5.
- 30 cm square format print with a 3cm white margin in each side.
- Print available to choose between fine art Hahnemühle and Ilford’s highest quality paper’s in a certified printing laboratory.
- Author’s sign and limited edition number (e.g: 1/5) written in the white margin under the photograph.
- Handmade artwork’s authenticity certificate.
* Shipping prices, taxes and custom prices are not included.
* Custom sizes available on request.
* Printing, signing and shipping takes 4 to 6 weeks.
Out of stock