Gipuzkoa’s Provincial Council
Provincial council’s neoclassic palace is a design of Jose Goicoa in collaboration with three basque artists; Ramón Mugica, Manuel de Urcola y Lorenzo Urteaga. The building was finished in 1885 when few time after the inauguration, because of a conflagration, the interiors were destructed and rebuilt by Adolfo Morales and Lluís Aladren, maintaining the original design.
- Edition of 5.
- 30 cm square format print with a 3cm white margin in each side.
- Print available to choose between fine art Hahnemühle and Ilford’s highest quality paper’s in a certified printing laboratory.
- Author’s sign and limited edition number (e.g: 1/5) written in the white margin under the photograph.
- Handmade artwork’s authenticity certificate.
* Shipping prices, taxes and custom prices are not included.
* Custom sizes available on request.
* Printing, signing and shipping takes 4 to 6 weeks.
Out of stock