“Bateria de las Damas” Guardhouse
San Sebastian’s bulwark was built in the 12th century a.C to guard the city from their enemie’s bouts. It is one of constructions used to look out the bay of “La concha”. The main purpose of this building, find inner protection, defines the design of it’s outside structure used through various historical periods.
- Edition of 5.
- 30 cm square format print with a 3cm white margin in each side.
- Print available to choose between fine art Hahnemühle and Ilford’s highest quality paper’s in a certified printing laboratory.
- Author’s sign and limited edition number (e.g: 1/5) written in the white margin under the photograph.
- Handmade artwork’s authenticity certificate.
* Shipping prices, taxes and custom prices are not included.
* Custom sizes available on request.
* Printing, signing and shipping takes 4 to 6 weeks.
Out of stock