Town Hall II
San Sebastian’s town hall is a design from the architects Adolfo Morales de los Ríos y Luis Aladren Mendivil. Built between the years 1882 and 1887, was inaugurated as the Grand Casino in the first of July in 1887. Due to the gambling prohibition during the dictatorship, the building lost it’s utility. After the civil war, and still with bullet holes in the facade the architects Alday and Arizmendi rehabilitated the building to be used again.
- Edition of 5.
- 30 cm square format print with a 3cm white margin in each side.
- Print available to choose between fine art Hahnemühle and Ilford’s highest quality paper’s in a certified printing laboratory.
- Author’s sign and limited edition number (e.g: 1/5) written in the white margin under the photograph.
- Handmade artwork’s authenticity certificate.
* Shipping prices, taxes and custom prices are not included.
* Custom sizes available on request.
* Printing, signing and shipping takes 4 to 6 weeks.
Out of stock