Aquarium, foreseen in 1920 by Juan Carlos Guerra is an expressionist building that combines holes, balconies and masonry walls. This vision began thanks to the creation of Gipuzkoa’s oceanographic society in 1908 and to the visit of Alberto I de Monaco who gave the vision of the project.
- Edition of 5.
- 30 cm square format print with a 3cm white margin in each side.
- Print available to choose between fine art Hahnemühle and Ilford’s highest quality paper’s in a certified printing laboratory.
- Author’s sign and limited edition number (e.g: 1/5) written in the white margin under the photograph.
- Handmade artwork’s authenticity certificate.
* Shipping prices, taxes and custom prices are not included.
* Custom sizes available on request.
* Printing, signing and shipping takes 4 to 6 weeks.
Out of stock